“Discover How to Make a Living
Doing What You Love”
[mc id="1494" type="video"]Light_Shine_Interview_Web_Show_with_Christine_Lumgair_Guest_Frederic_Patenaude[/mc]
Click HERE to visit Frederic’s site for his free report “How to Make a Living in the Natural Health Movement” and e-zine
Click the green link below to download the audio MP3 file to your computer, iTunes library, or iPod:
[mc id="1488" type="file"]Light_Shine_Interview_Web_Show_with_Christine_Lumgair_Guest_Frederic_Patenaude.mp3[/mc]
Frederic Patenaude is a raw food guru and internet marketing expert.
Frederic Patenaude has been in the natural health movement since 1998, when he took a bus all the way from Montreal to San Diego to follow his dream and learn from the raw food experts of that time.
Since then he himself has become an internet celebrity. He has published multiple books, e-books, raw food cook-books, health and fitness information products, online group coaching programs, video training, and lectures.
For the past year he has been living the dream life, traveling around the world with his wife Veronica, eating raw vegan foods the entire time.
I am delighted to interview him upon his arrival back home to Canada!
During this 1-hour interview you will learn:
- how take what you love and start making money with it
- how to write an e-book or book and why this is so important to your business
- how to create information products, and make passive income online
- how to make money without writing or creating anything… simply by promoting other people’s products and services
Have you ever wanted to write a book? Create an audio CD? Or develop a set of DVD video trainings?
I believe that your #1 asset is in your mind! You just need to get what’s in your mind out onto paper, in a book, on a CD or a DVD. Your knowledge, life experience, and wisdom can be translated into a tangible product… a product that can be created once, and sold over and over again.
These products can also be online in the form of downloadable PDF’s, mp3’s or video.
When you are creating products, you are capturing your intellectual property, which I believe could be the key to your freedom of time, influence, and money.
You will become an “info-preneur”, or someone who creates and sells “information products”.
Some of the greatest info-preneurs that have gone before us include:
- Richard Simmons, the outrageous aerobics instructor, who created the famous “Sweatin’ to the Oldies” VHS cassettes
- Tony Robins, who wrote his first book “Unlimited Power” in 1986 and continues to this day writing new books, creating new audio and video training series, and even a TV show
- Rodney Yee, the yoga teacher who was one of the first yoga teachers to get his DVD’s into almost every yoga-apparel store and yoga studio. He was one of the first “to market” and now has dozens of products, including his own yoga mats and props
Frederic Patenaude is the info-product genius of the raw food movement, and he is going to share with us his expertise and passion so that you too can “Make a Living Doing What You Love”!
If you learned something new in this web show, please tell us in the Comment box below!